Dirty Hippie Healing Balm/Oil
Heal wounds, prevent scarring and replenish dry skin issues fast using the power of nature's best herbal healers.
- Cold infused with White Willowbark, Bamboo, Chamomile, Calendula, Rosemary and Tansy - highly effective antihistamine and skin conditioning agents.
- Used in wound healing techniques since medieval times, the calendula flower is a powerful and natural herbal remedy that spurs tissue growth and provides high level antihistamine properties aiding in the reduction of skin itching or redness.
- Apricot Kernel, Rose Hip, Evening Primrose, Calendula and Tamanu oils contain high levels of skin regenerating fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins A, B, C and E.
- Formulated to aid in the prevention and minimisation of ingrown hairs, stretch marks, scars, nappy rash, eczema and dermatitis.
- Carnauba Wax addition in salve provides premium moisture-locking emollience and skin healing properties.
- Choose oil or salve depending on skins needs (i.e.: oil is recommended for facial application and stretch marks, balm ideal for scars, cracked skin or rash like irritations.)
- Product shelf life 12 months.
Work into affected area generously using circular motions twice - up to three times daily.
Apricot Seed Oil (Infused with Willowbark, Calendula, Chamomile, Bamboo, Rosemary and Tansy), Carnauba Wax*, Shea Butter*, Rose Hip Oil*, Evening Primrose Oil*, Tamanu Oil*, Calendula Oil*, Naturally extracted Vitamin E. (Certified Organic*)
OIL BLEND INGREDIENTS
Apricot Seed Oil (Infused with Willowbark, Calendula, Chamomile, Bamboo, Rosemary and Tansy), Rose Hip Oil*, Evening Primrose Oil*, Tamanu Oil*, Calendula Oil*, Naturally Extracted Vitamin E. (Certified Organic*)