Reusable Ceramic Coffee Cup
We've teamed up with Claycup to bring you a beautiful, handmade and hand-glazed ceramic coffee cup. These cups are handmade in Queensland, Australia which means your Kappi coffee cup will be unique and individual to you!
They are made using recycled clay from POT studios and feature a biodegradable cork lid.
Designed to fit in most vehicle and pram holders, making it perfect for sipping while on the go.
- Our Clay Cups hold 355ml (12oz).
- They are approximately 12.5cm (5 inches) in height with the cork lid and 11cm (4.5 inches) in height without the cork lid.
- The diametre of the top opening of the Cup is 9 cm (3.5 inches).
- The included cork lid has a top diametre of 8.5cm (3.3 inches), bottom diametre of 7.3cm (2.8 inches) and thickness of 3cm (1.2 inches).
- As each cup is unique there may be slight variations in the colour, size and shape