Spent Coffee Soap with Lemongrass & Hemp Seed Oil
Church Farm have teamed up with their mates at the Three Blue Ducks to collect their spent coffee grounds from their café at The Farm in Byron Bay, and they've turned them into soap!
Not only are they making good use of an otherwise waste product, the coffee grounds also act as a natural exfoliant. This bar also contains hemp seed oil to keep it ultra-moisturising and lemongrass essential oil which adds a fresh uplifting lemon scent.
Ingredients: Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Water, Lye, Spent Coffee Grounds, Hemp Seed Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil.
- Palm oil free & Vegan
- Made with Australian extra virgin olive oil and cold pressed coconut oil, natural Australian clays and charcoal, organic essential oils, organic dried botanicals (some from our farm) and other local plant oils such as hemp seed, almond, and macadamia which all have amazing benefits for the skin.
- Made with herbal infusions. These are organic botanicals steeped in olive oil and left to infuse, which extracts the natural therapeutic benefits out of the herbs and transfers them into the oil. This oil is then used in the soap
- Handmade using the traditional cold processed method, with each bar having a 4-6 week curing time which results in a mild and gentle soap bar
- Contain NO synthetic fragrances, artificial colours, preservatives, refined vegetable oils or nasty ingredients
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin (especially the Calendula bar which is made with infused calendula oil and contains no essential oils for the extra sensitive)
- Recipes created by Amanda Callan, who has a background in herbal medicine and naturopathy
Note: As each bar is hand cut the shape and appearance may differ from what is shown in the picture, however all bars weigh approx 180g.
For longer lasting soap, please keep your bars dry and in a well drained position in-between uses and away from direct streams of running water.